Saturday, October 9, 2010

Moving

I'm moving out of my parents home in two weeks to go and live with some friends on the other side of town. It's not so much that I don't like living with my family, because I [kind of] do for the most part, but I want to be on my own. Pay my own rent, buy my own food, etc. Now that I'm at a point where I have a job that supports me well enough to do that...I'm doing it.
Luckily, my parents just got a new (used) car, so they're letting me have the Jimmy as my own. But, knowing my luck, that car will probably break before the end of next year. It's all good for now, though.


I just started doing this thing where I write down things in my notebook during the day of things that I observe in classes and about people. I'm calling it 'research' for NaNoWriMo, justifying the idea of people watching to myself. Though, practically everyone does it, so I'm not sure why I find it weird.
Anyway, I thought I'd share that.
I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep building off the same story I was writing last year or start all over with a new one. I'll let you know, and probably share some of it with the interwebs.

I'm tired.
Later days.

Song of the Day: "The Con" by Tegan and Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment