Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Back! Kind of.

I haven't written here for months, so if you don't keep up with my life on other various social networks, which I don't expect you to, you should know that I'm in New Zealand at the moment. Well. A lot of moments, I suppose. I'll be here until May 2012, and I've been here since June of this year.

Basically, it's cold and green here. People are friendly. They are also fond of the drink. That would be alcohol. Being situated in a university area, I easily see a good amount of drunk young folk about the town on a weekend night. I digress.

I'm happy here! I'm nannying, which can be frustrating beyond belief, but overall the experience here is rewarding. I miss school, but I wasn't prepared to continue spending money on an education when I didn't know where I wanted to be headed. Nor was it my money.

I like it here, but I would love to be home, too. I miss it. I have six months to go, and I'll make it, but it'll be tough. I know I'm strong enough to get through it, though.

I've missed blogging. I'll try to keep it up over here, but I also write here once and a while for friends and family to read about what I'm up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment