Saturday, April 2, 2011

I FORGOT BEDA

Goodness gracious. The very first day of Blog Every Day in April and I forgot to blog.
Ridic.

SO. This is my introductory post. My post introductory post, rather, considering the circumstances. Anyway, I like to write, and sometimes I'm funny, sometimes I'm serious, sometimes I try to be funny and I'm not. Those are basically the three categories I can layout for you at this point. Assuming you continue to read this on a day bay. Daily basis. Kind of like reg bay, but not (regular basis). Keeping that in mind, I have decided to keep my posts somewhat not lengthly, as they can get at times.

Also, I will probably try and cut them up into a lot of unnecessary paragraphs so as to read them more easily.

It helps me to read blogs when all the words aren't jumbled together in this big long bulky thing going down the page. It's my own personal bit of Margo-ness, as opposed to the Capitalization of Letters That don't need to Be upper-Case.


This is already getting too long. I do hope you continue to read my blog though, even if not on a day bay. I will, in fact, make a some-what big effort to keep up the writing. I might even write a few short short stories for you. Those are like short stories. But. Well. Shorter.



Later days.

Song of the Day: "Plane Crash In C" by Rilo Kiley

1 comment:

  1. Bloggers who forgot about BEDA unite!

    Regardless, I am excited. Particularly for your short short stories. =]

    ReplyDelete